Together, we can end mass incarceration.
Join our movement today!
There are various ways to become a participant in the ministry of Friends of Justice to reclaim the core Gospel of good news to the poor and liberty to the oppressed in order to reestablish the mission of transforming the world into a Common Peace Community.
1. Invite Friends of Justice to present Breaking the Silence to your study group or class.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-688-6765 to schedule a one hour introduction session or a six weeks course.
2. Become a leader by completing the course and joining the Common Peace Community leadership team.
Contact us for more details.
3. Participate with your gift.
- Make a donation to Friends of Justice!
- Become a monthly supporter of Friends of Justice!